Richard was supposed to leave on Monday to go underway (Navy speak for gone, on the boat) for four days. He found out this morning that it might start Sunday now and it might go for up to two weeks. This is because if a hurricane is near, they must take the ship out. Apparently there are a couple active ones headed our way. IF they are gone the full two weeks he will miss my second scheduled hand surgery date (it has already been rescheduled once because he is going to be gone this Monday). If he is not here, I cannot have surgery because he has to be there with me. Pray it all works out that he will not be gone for long and will return before Monday, September 13th.
Also, we are really tight financially right now. I lost my job and R got a pay cut (not because of actions, just how it works out). Total, we are now making 1/3 less in take home pay from January to now. We are trying to make adjustments in many areas to cover for this. I am also looking for a job that I can do from home for 20-40 hours a week or outside of the house two mornings a week (while Lil is at preschool). Please pray I find something soon.
We are also trying to decide if we will be doing any travel at Christmas time this year. We both want to, but it would be so much better time wise, financially, etc if we don't. Pray that we figure that out, make the right decision, and are okay with it.
And Shipp's: Please move "Chicago" to Virginia Beach this year. That is most heartbreaking of all to me to think about missing.