Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Dr. appt

I had my first "real" dr. appt today. As for now, my due date is February 22, 2008. However, he thinks that might be moved a little earlier, which would be a huge blessing. I am feeling pretty awful at this point, very tired, sick, sore, etc. He said this was good though, he said that means that I am very much pregnant.

He has scheduled an ultrasound for July 17 and says he should be able to tell me how far along I really am and we should be able to hear the heartbeat. Whee!! I think we will all feel more comfortable after that. As a precaution, he did put me on bedrest other than work. Not that I am doing anything other than work anyways, by the time I get home, I crash and that's that.

Some people have requested monthly nekkid belly shots. Not gonna happen people...not in a million trillion years. Nope, nada, never. Just so you all know, and can quit asking.

Updates are probably going to be fewer these next few (hopefully very few) weeks, not only do I not have the energy to write, but I have nothing other than puke and sleep to talk about.

R is doing great. School is going good for him, back to everyday classes, he's set to graduate the middle of August. He is excited about this pregnancy, I think the shock got him last time and this time he was almost ready for it, even though it was still very much a surprise.

So that's our news....just pray, pray, pray that everything goes well from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment