Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

We're home from Michigan, safe and warm (its 75 here today). Lillian is spoiled. R is healthy again. And I am sicker than a dog, with two ear infections. We are mostly all unpacked, although still trying to rearrange things to fit all the new acquisitions into our already cramped space.

If you would please pray...
-That I would get better ASAP, I'm at the point now where it hurts to move anything and everything is throbbing, even when I'm not moving
-That Lillian gets back into the swing of things
-That a three bedroom apartment opens up right away and is in a great location within our complex. (And that we move on a great weekend for friends to help)
-That I pull together everything for Lillian's birthday party, its coming up so quickly.
-That elves will put away my christmas decorations, because I HATE doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment