Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fat

So, I'm still fat.

But...in an effort not to be depressed by that I remind myself that...

I have worked out nearly every day for the last 10 months.
I have worked out EVERY day since Dec 30.
I refuse to have a treadmill in the middle of my living room for no reason, so I might as well use it.
I gained an ungodly amount of weight during pregnancy but it was not my fault, due to pre-e
Because I gained so much, I have lost much more than most other February mommys have in the last year.

And today, because I was feeling especially fat, and watching The Biggest Loser, I figured out my percentage.

Drumroll please.........

I have lost 24% of my bodyweight in one year, including 8 weeks down for major abdominal surgery, and having mono.

GO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

Holy crap! 24%?!?! You are awesome! That is a FANTASTIC achievement!

And to have the ambition and energy for that work out schedule when you're watching two babies all day long... I am making you my New Year's Resolution inspiration!

Hopefully, I heal from this bone graft mess quickly so that I can stop being a giant lump of exhaustion living on ice cream, pudding, and painkillers. I've slept for about 15 of the last 24 hours. I would die if I had actual responsibilities to deal with!

Post a Comment