Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

All is well

There is/are...

no pop in my dining room
no toys in my living room (or kitchen, or bedroom, or bathroom for that matter)
no extra food in the linen closet
no toys in MY bathroom (she has her own)
seven large new pieces of furniture in my house and still plenty of room
flowers outside my front door



However....
There is....
not as much natural light
no back door
more to clean
mom and dad left

But...
I'm getting highlights in a half hour
today's the circus
Sunday we actually get to go to Bible Study for the first time in forever
Monday is girl's breakfast
Tuesday is R's 27th birthday
Wednesday is Bible Study at our house
Thursday is raking for an older lady in need
Friday is the botanical garden and leaving for NC
This weekend we see the Howards (and even Courtney) and the Fuscos
Next week we take the car in for a FREE oil pan replacement and oil change
Then..........we go to DISNEY WORLD! For 8 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the positives far outweigh the negatives!

Mom S.

Christy said...

Hi I love the pic of the orange and pink bedroom w/ the monogram that is excactly what I am looking for, do you know the sight you got this picture from or where the bedding came from.. email burberrykids03@yahoo.com

Cyndi said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF LILLIAN!!!!!!

Post a Comment