Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We're only four weeks away from my "comfort zone" which is good...considering this little girl wants out. 

This has been an eventful week.  I found out I was not imagining the horrible pain I was in, I truly have a broken pelvis.  And its "one of the worst [he's] seen"...in true form for our family.  Today I also went in, and now have a double ear infection and possibly strep. 

I'm taking Lillian in tomorrow, for a possible ear infection.

YAY!!

In other news, I've been getting bugged to update our baby wishlist.  I have updated that one as well as mine and Lil's (after her birthday presents).  All the links at the top of this page should take you directly to an Amazon wishlist now.  If it doesn't, please let me know.  Also, if you have trouble figuring out the Amazon wishlist, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment