Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Project Lists

Here is the project list I made last month, and my updates so far...

I have a bunch of projects/tasks that I want to get done before New Year's this year, so I thought I would list them here, to remind me, to keep track and for accountability.

1. Sort Lil's "artwork drawer" and pick save pieces and chuck rest.
2. Purge file cabinet
3. Scan contents of wallets and important documents again Thanks, Irene, for pushing me on that
4. Sell Bjorn on craigslist Listed for 3 time 
5. Sell Avent bottles on craigslist Removed from list, as she's actually using them now
6. Catch up on reading magazines
7. Decide on party themes for both girls 2012
8. Decide 2012 living plan huh...wonder what I meant by this?
9. Plan 2012 travel
10. Put more towards retirement Have the money, now need to set up direct deposits for additional amounts
11. Lose baby weight...from Lil was going good, til stinkin irene, and house chaos
12. Order Bible curriculum Done, and using it, and loving it.
13. Do homeschool program with Lil at least 3 days a week 5 days a week so far, excluding irene evac days
14. Continue photo a day for at least 1 year.
15. Print Ellison's newborn photos Done! And put in frames tonight!
16. Re-do frames in house
17. Do silhouettes of both girls (possibly on silhouette machine?)
18. Figure out handprint project for this year
19. MORE videos of the girls Video'd Lil saying her A Bible verse and an "interview" and ellie babbling, but not crossing it off, because I want to remember to do more.
20. Start MOPS Kind of...went to one, but it was a little "spirited" for my tastes, planning to try another one next week right before I get on the plane.
21. Plan a STINKIN AWESOME vacation for 2013 Nope, and looks like it will need to be 2014, but we did plan a fun vacation for this November, with the girls to Florida!
22. Open Ellie's bank acct Done, and with $250 even.


I think we did kinda awesome so far.






And some longer term ones (by December 2012)
1. Learn photoshop
2. Learn how to use my silhouette machine
3. Teach Lil to tie her shoes
4. Lillian: know all letter sounds, write all letters on command
5. Have all stacey's old pics scanned into computer
6. Decide on school plan for Lillian
7. Ellison-no plug
8. Ellison-in real bed (possibly)
9. Lil in one extra curricular

No comments:

Post a Comment