Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stacey's Birthday List

Storage Cubbie Orange $25
Storage Cubbie White $25  (Yes, I want one of each)
Cybex Arc Cross Trainer $3500
Silhouette Adhesive vinyl 9"x10' roll.  One roll of black and one of bright pink please $8 each
Small (in size), no frills, DVD player
Kohls, Target or Gap gift cards for clothes, shoes and a coat
Grid It CPG51 Luggage Accessory $29
More chunky than delicate, but still feminine, everyday silver bracelet.  Possibly pandora or Chamilia style. Talk to me, as I'm obviously still unsure of which direction to go.
itunes card (I haven't bought new music for myself in oh, hm, probably 8 years)
Letter Size Portable File Box (any brand, must have lid, can stay in MI)
Desk for me (lots of drawers, no hutch)

No comments:

Post a Comment