Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Richard does work on the aircraft that went down.  Work is crazy right now because of it.  A chief just moved from his office into their shop to oversee everything. 

He is also very upset about the baby.

Pray he is able to get some down time and just relax and de-stress for a bit.

I had bloodwork drawn today and have an appointment on Wednesday for bloodwork, an ultrasound and an appt with Kathleen, this will determine if I need surgery or not. Not the ultrasound I was hoping for though.

I have plans to go to Hershey, PA with Teresa on Thursday. I will still do that as long as Kathleen okay's it and I do not have to have surgery. 

I am continuing to have severe pain and am pretty mentally messed up.  Just taking it minute by minute, glad for every email and short phone call from Richard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you sweetie and am praying for you, Rich & Lilly many times a day. I sent Rich an email last night letting him know that too.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do (other than hurry the 22nd along!) and let your friends there help you too.

Mom

Post a Comment