Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Friday, March 14, 2008


We read Lillian her first book and she was completely unfazed.

We have continued to take her in the shower and she continues to love it. Water streaming down her face doesn't even make her cry. We're doing our best to create a waterbaby out of her. So far so good. We'll see how she does in a pool.

She got her first manicure and pedicure, much to her father's ridicule, but it looks so adorable.

Tomorrow night is her first sunday school party and Sunday night brings another dinner with Landon and Lena. Monday brings.....

ASHLEYYYYYYYYYYY

We're just a little excited.

I'm going to update her accomplishment list tonight, I promise. I wonder how long they'll let me get the list before they start cutting it off?

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

Baby's first manicure, haha. My mom wouldn't let me wear nail polish until I was in third grade because it was too grown up for a little girl! And she had to approve the colors I wore until I was in junior high.

Hope your week is as wonderful as it sounds like it will be :)

Post a Comment