Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We took Lilly to the pedi again yesterday. He's quickly becoming her most frequent visitor :-(

She has just been overly fussy all weekend and that's not her at all. Turns out she has a reflux problem and so we're trying Zantac to see how that will help with the gas from both ends.

However, she has only gained 5 ounces in two weeks and is now only up to 6 lbs 11 ozs, which sounded good to me at first, until I realized that she still, at 7 weeks, has not gained a full pound form her birth weight. Hmmm.... So, we're back to the every two hour force feedings. Not fun. For me or her. She always looks at us like, "you're not seriously going to shove that thing in my face again ALREADY are you?!?"

I'm still having serious supply issues and we're working with the lactation consultants to try all our options to increase it. Nothing we've tried has worked so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment