Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday

Things have been crazy at work. On Tuesday morning I went into find that overnight a water main had broken and there was water everywhere, focused mostly at my "cube". They told me to take what I could do at home and go. It was great. In my PJ's, sittin on the couch, watchin TV and talkin to Richard while I'm working. I could definintly do that day after day. Unfortunately we had to go in on Wednesday and stay. Neither yesterday or today did we have printers. Most people are either without a phone or a computer. Computers are up on top of trashcans and there are professional grade fans everywhere, trying to blow the place dry. Its not working. And it stinks to high heaven.

But other than that, work seems to be going generally a little better. Doesn't seem manageable yet, but getting closer.

Richard has been buying parts to build a new desktop computer. And as soon as he steps away from it for a minute, I'll take a picture and put it up here on the website. Its pretty cool, it lights up with a blue light. Cool now, probably gets old fast. But he likes it so that's okay.

We are trying to go to Busch Gardens "Europe" in Williamsburg, VA on Saturday. Its only about an hour away and we just bought season tickets. Its supposed to have great rides and great gardens. However, it is supposed to thunderstorm on Saturday so we will have to wait and see what it looks like when we wake up Saturday. Hopefully we can go, I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment