Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Our weekend

We had a fun weekend. Friday night, Rich's friend from Jax, Logan called. He was to be our best man but was deployed. He now lives in Beaufort, South Carolina and called because he was up here getting ready to go out again. After just getting back in November...crazy. That is one cool thing about living here, all the east coast boats leave from here so we might get to see old friends once in a while.

Anywho, we picked Logan up from a friend's house and he came over for a bit. Then we picked up two more of his friends and we all went to Cheesecake Factory. It was such a fun night. We just sat there for two hours or so and chatted. Then we had to take them to the boat. We were able to drive right up next to the boat, which was the closest I've ever been. It was neat except there were lots of families there saying good bye to their dads/husbands and it was really sad.

Saturday we went to the mall for a little bit but had to come home because I was so exhausted. I mostly just laid around for the rest of the day.

Sunday we went to Sunday School but couldn't stay for church cuz I wasn't feeling very good. So, surprise, surprise, I just laid around for the rest of the day Sunday too. Richard spent two hours cleaning up and doing laundry which was marvelous. I see everything and want to do it but I just don't have the energy to get up. Or if I do, I immediately feel sick. Its very odd.

But that was our weekend and now its off to another week of joy at work !!! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment