Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

This is the matching bassinette and swing we found on craigslist fo great deals.


This is the car seat and stroller combination we also got for a great deal.

Both of these surprised me when I came home from a long day of work yesterday. Not only two vases of roses but also a COMPLETELY clean house. It was great.

I worked M-W-F this week and it killed me. For some reason my body is acting as if there's a switch in it....When I lay down I feel fine (and bored) and want to get up and do something. However, if I get up (including sitting up) I feel awful, have bleeding, nausea and pains in my stomach. I talked to the dr. and he said just to keep doing what I'm doing for now, the three days a week, until the end of the first trimester, unless anything gets worse than it is now. So that is what we're doing, working 3 days a week and laying flat most of the rest of the time. Craziness....

No comments:

Post a Comment