Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kids Eat Free

Now that Lillian is eating like a full grown man, I've been on the hunt for restaurants where "kids eat free" or really cheap. These are from various blogs on the internet and restaurant websites themselves, but you should call your local restaurant before planning on it for sure. This is my list so far...

Sunday:
Hooters (sorry, not many choices on Sunday!)

Monday
CiCi's Pizza
Fuddruckers - $0.99 - 5-9 pm
Texas Roadhouse
TGI Fridays

Tuesday
Atlanta Bread Company - 4-9 pm
Bennigans
Chick-Fil-A
Denny's - 4-10 pm
Fazoli's - $0.99 - 5-8 pm
Fuddruckers - $0.99 - 5-9 pm
Lone Star Steakhouse
Perkins

Wednesday
Applebees - $0.99
Rainforest Cafe

Saturday
Joe's Crab Shack - $0.99
Lone Star Steakhouse - 11- 4 pm

Everyday
IHOP - $0.99 - 3-9pm

2 comments:

TheFuscos said...

Funny, I spent awhile the other day looking up the same information for our area! It's great how many restaurants out there have a kids eat free night! BTW you don't have to post this!

Kerstin said...

aww, I haven't eaten at Fuddruckers in yeeeears. I think there's one in Omaha. I should go. mmmmm.

Post a Comment