Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally heard from Richard:

It’s been taking me some time to get used to the time difference. I’ve been having to take a quick nap each day so far just to keep me going. I’ll be heading to bed right after my shift is over today to try and get as much sleep as I can. I’m still running around trying to get all my signatures for checking in. I’m in shop 9 right now but was in shop 8. They still don’t know where to put me yet or what I will be doing so I’m just kind of going with whatever until I’m fully checked in and then by then something should be figured out. Its 4 in the morning for you there and 1pm for me here.

I’m going to take a look at the ship store tomorrow when I get my play credit card to see if there is a knit bag. I thought the one I brought would be fine but to put all my clothes in at my rack I need a bigger one. I haven’t been able to get anything yet because this ship doesn’t deal with real money like the others I’ve been on. You get a card that has a chip on it and whatever money you give to dispersing they put that amount on your card and everything on the ship uses that. It’s kind of annoying for just checking in and not being able to get anything. I hope yer able to sleep well at night. I’m going to get going to try and get a few more signatures on my check in sheet done.

No comments:

Post a Comment