Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lillian

Lillian did two hilarious things today. First of all, this afternoon, she put on her princess tiara and came over and said "Bow to the Queen". Yes, really. I said "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" She said "Bow, Mama, Bow. Bow to the Queen." I have NO CLUE where she got this.

Secondly, tonight, as I was singing with her at bedtime, she stuck her hand down the neck of her shirt and touched her underarm. Then she started tickling herself and cracking up. Like, can't breathe, red face, tears on her face, falling back onto the pillow, laughing. Then she took it out and did the same thing on the other side. I'm hoping I can get her to do it tomorrow so I can get it on camera.

I was almost crying I was laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment