Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Stop

He's in Terceira, Azores, Portugal.

The flight was 4.5 hours and he said not too bad although there was a ton of turbulence that got him disoriented. He got a great seat and it even has some kind of footrest/lazyboy type thing. Said its kinda like first class. There were TONS of kids on the plane, but he said only one is up front by him and they slept this whole first flight.

They were supposed to be in the airport for two hours, but got delayed by weather. He was able to call me very briefly and let me know he was there, and then he actually got on skype. So I woke Lillian up and she talked to him. And by talked I mean mumbled one, maybe two, words, she was SUPER tired at 650 after not going to bed til midnight. I laid her back down in bed and he and I were able to type chat to each other on skype for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment