Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Comparison: Lillian US 12 weeks

I went looking through Lillian's pregnancy stuff and found this amazing picture of her and the hematoma.  She really is quite the miracle child.





Obviously, you can see Lil.  That big white thing hanging down is the hematoma.  That whole area is supposed to be black, and room for her to move.  And this was 12 weeks, it got bigger from here.

Also, interesting thing I forgot about:
We found out we were pregnant with Lillian on Father's Day.
I first felt Lillian move on Labor Day.
We found out Lillian was a girl on September 11.
We fount out we were pregnant with this one on Labor Day.

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

When you were pregnant with Lillian, I don't think I'd ever really seen ultrasound pictures before, so I had no idea what I was looking at. Comparing them to the picture below of the new little one, HOLY COW MIRACLE BABY!

Post a Comment