Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Need a job

I sent this (or a version of this) email out to several people on my email list.  We're SUPER tight financially right now, and need to add something to our income to make ends meet.  Just putting this out here too, in case anyone knows of anything.  I do mean anything at this point.








 I wanted to write and let you know that I'm looking for a job, long-term or temporary, that I can do from home.  I'm most interested in clerical/research work that I can do at anytime of the day.  I was hoping when I got a clear report from the ob, that he would clear me from bedrest, and I'd be able to look for a seasonal retail job, but he did not. 

I lost my babysitting job in May and Richard just got an unexpected paycut so we're REALLY tight right now and I'm just trying to find any way I can help.  I've looked into some national companies, but most have specific day/hour requirements (Monday from 12-2, etc) or require a Bachelor's (I only have an associates).

I'd really rather work for individuals or small businesses that just need some extra help.  I've of course, had several years of office experience as well as my Associates from Faith in Office Management.  Even if someone has a one time thing they need help with, I'd love to help.  At this point, I'd be more than willing to do random things like organizing paperwork, scanning documents/photos, or taking paper information and inputting it into the computer.  I'm pretty much open for anything at this point.

Anywho, I'm just trying to spread the word, because I would really rather work for a person/company directly, rather than some random internet company.  If you come across anyone that might need some extra help, please let me know.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment