Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Lillian's favorite sayings

It's not naptime yet.

Turn the bathroom light on please.

Clock-late. (Chocolate)

I miss you so much.

I love you so much.

I want to go to the boat.

Trick or Treat

I wanna cluddle. (cuddle)

Do you know the muffin man?

Is it birthday cake time?

Can we do the puzzle game? (no clue what game this is)

Come have fun with me.  (When she wants us to come play with her.)

Daddy's home! (anytime someone comes to the door)

I wanna take a shower (anytime we tell her its bath time)

I wanna take a bath (anytime we tell her its shower time)

I'm turl-irl-ing (twirling).




Favorite color: Blue
Favorite song: ABCs or The Muffin Man
Favorite food: Yogurt
Favorite show: Dora
Favorite clothes: NO socks, tutu, anything with polka dots
Favorite toy: Any stuffed puppy or doll

No comments:

Post a Comment