Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Stacey's Wishlist

I have an Amazon Wishlist at: http://amzn.com/w/2XH50PYGPQVG8 which lists everything I want in detail, with links.  Just the general stuff is left listed here.

Tickets to Cirque du Soleil


Van detailing
 
All my music CDs uploaded onto my ipod for me


Handbag-like:
Storksak Emily Pewter Nylon
Seatbelt bag Lola Ruffle Tote Espresso
Seatbelt Bag Large Tote Sangria or Espresso



A surprise weekend away


A surprise night out, with babysitting planned



Gift Cards:
Regal Movie Theaters
Old Navy
Target
Amazon
TJ Maxx
Skinny Dip
Outback
Texas Roadhouse
Chick Fil A
Qdoba
Pizza Hut
itunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take off the cupcake stand because you know I bought it for you! :)

Mom

Post a Comment