Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Rules: once you are tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 25 people to tag. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you!

1. I have had/still have amnesia.

2. I like old fashioned names like Matilda, Amelia, and Lucille.

3. I don't like many boys names. (Including Richard. Sorry honey. I attribute it to a scary old man I once new.)

4. I had a c-section. And it sucked.

5. I'm scared of escalators. (Ditto Jennie.)

6. I love starch and cheese. Mac and Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Cheese Fries, Potato Skins, Mozzarella Sticks, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes, Cheese Bread.....

7. I generally crave salty more than sweet.

8. I got pregnant twice on birth control.

9. I'm obsessed with pink and orange.

10. My kindergarten teacher was the best ever, she came to my high school graduation.

11. My daughter turns one today.

12. I used to own stilts. That's the most athletic I've been in my life. Until the Wii Fit that is. Now I kick butt on tightrope walking.

13. I used to pretend I was sick every Wed. night for Junior High Youth Group..so I didnt have to play games....but I wasnt the only one! (Ditto Jennie)

14. I let my brother drive before he had his license. He drove us into a snow bank and inches from a telephone pole.

15. I don't know if my parents know that last fact.

16. I am dreading next year's deployment.

17. I think I could have married a guy from college, if we had ever dated. But I'm more happy than ever, now.

18. I'm going to Disney World for my honeymoon in May. It will be 2.5 years since we got married and we are taking our daughter and going with two friends and their daughter. I couldn't be more excited.

19. I am dying to re-arrange my furniture.

20. I hope our next (and last-and not for awhile) kid is a girl.

21. I love skittles, and almost always have some with me. But only orange, red and purple. I pick out the yellow and green as soon as I get them and give them to R.

22. I do our finances. And I hate it. But they get done and done correctly that way.

23. I currently have a double sided poster board sized list of to-do's for the entire family for Saturday morning's party.

24. I gained 83 pounds during 8 months of pregnancy (due to pre-eclempsia, 55+ in the last month) and I have lost 62 of that in one year of motherhood.

25. I have never had a surprise birthday party.

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

hahahahaha. I remember when Kyle drove into that snow bank.

During my sophomore year of college, my roommate threw me a surprise half birthday party since my real birthday was after the end of the school year. I was horribly sick that day, so our neighbor had to fake a REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING panic attack due her goldfish being fake sick to get me out of bed so that Katie could get people in our room and get out the cake.

And three cheers for salty foods and starches accompanied by cheese!

Post a Comment