Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The girls




On Monday, we started watching Kylie during the days while her parents are at work. It gets crazy at times with two babies, 4 months and 3 months, but for the most part its really fun. And with R's schedule, as much as I hate it, he is home for most of the time that Kylie is here, so if things do get crazy, he's great about stepping in and taking either of them. Then between 2-3 Lindsey picks her up and Lillian and I start the long process of passing the time til R gets home at midnight.

Tonight though, he's supposed to be able to get off at 5 so that he can go to bible study with us. I'm still not believing it until I see it, but if it happens I will be super excited.

We're doing a "cleanse" that is also supposed to help you lose some weight. The main goal though is to clean you all out, decrease your appetite and decrease any cravings. We started Monday and we're supposed to go for ten days. Although R quit last night and had a meal of three double cheeseburgers and a large fry. QUITTER!!!!! I'm still doing it though. You're only allowed to have one glass of tea a day and as much water and the lemonade mix you want. The lemonade mix is water, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. It's delicious - let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment