Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Educational Placemats

Some of you may know of my obsession with educational placemats. (Thank you, Kerstin's mom.)

I have had a few people ask me which ones I currently have so that they can help me add to my collection without purchasing duplicates. So I am going to make a list here of placemats we already own, and I will make a link in the right sidebar to this post and keep it updated so you can always get the most current list.

We already have:
Cursive
Flags of the US
Weights & Measures
Print Alphabet
Colors
Numbers
Multiplication
Dinosaurs
Presidents
World Map
US Map
Shapes
Weather
Musical Instruments
Solar System
Subtraction
Sign Language Alphabet

Ones I have seen and love, but do not have: (get ready, the list is long)
Money
Time
Addition
Division
Fractions
World Flags
Human Body
Periodic Table
Place Setting
Roman Numerals
Constellations
Composers
Bugs
Phonics
Metric System
Transportation
Counting to 100
Pyramid
Maze
Road Signs
Zoo Animals
Rocks/Minerals
Ocean Life
Butterflies
Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment