Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Poopy Pants

We originally planned on going to bed early since we had to get up at 4am to catch our flight.

Then we decided that since we typically don't go to bed until 1:30 am or later, we probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep earlier and therefore should just stay up all night rather than get 2+ hours of sleep.

Then, at 1:45, I was falling over and made the executive decision that, yes, we would sleep.

However in a move of supreme authority, at 2:30, Miss Lillian (aka Ruler of the World as we know it) decided to wake up crying because she pooped all over. When I say all over, I mean all over her diaper, all over her pjamas (which THANK GOODNESS were footed and zip up to her neck), all over her legs, back, stomach, arms (?!?!), and even a smudge on her face.

Needless to say it is 3:30 am and I am up, after having given her a bath and myself taking a shower to clean the poop off of us both, and she is sleeping peacefully again. I, on the other hand, am doing a load of laundry with exactly three items in it. This irks me mostly because I did a gigantor load at 1am, so that we would have all the laundry in the house clean and dry when we stepped out the door at 4am.

Now, not only am I doing another load at 3:30 am, but it is a load with a mere three things in it.

Yes, Master Lillian, whatever you say, your hiney.

No comments:

Post a Comment