Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Paula Deen


I know I said I was going away, and I am. But something unfortunate happened today and I just have to share.

If I wasn't leaving for Iowa in a couple hours I would have been able to be interviewed by Paula Deen for an "upcoming TV special" about Military wives. A producer of her's emailed me a week or so ago asking if I would be interested in being interviewed by Paula Deen, saying she had seen on my Facebook account that I was a Military wife in the Hampton Roads area. I replied sure and asked for more information, thinking it was surely a joke. But she emailed back and forth with me asking all about our marriage, his time in the Navy, etc. She emailed today and said she wanted me to come Wednesday at noon to be interviewed on camera by Paula Deen with only 2-3 other wives. However, we are leaving tomorrow morning. I am so BUMMED.

But she did ask if I had other military friends who might be interested. Of course I do so she said to call or email them and have them call her and she would maybe do one or some of them. So far I haven't heard anything, but I'm hoping she picks someone I know so I can at least know when its going to be on and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment