Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday

The doctor did the ultrasound today, and he did not have the bloodwork results from yesterday yet.  He did not see anything in my uterus, did some other measurements and such and then went back again and said he thought he might see something.  He called in the girl who did my US yesterday and she said yes, that is different than yesterday, she does think that is the baby...in the uterus....where it is supposed to be.  Dr. still thinks it should be bigger for where my hormone levels should be.  He said based on my Tuesday numbers, todays numbers should be 3000 and if so, spot should be bigger.  But that for now, it looked okay, we would do bloodwork today to check those numbers and set me up next week for another US and more bloodwork.

I told him I wanted to know the numbers from yesterday and he said he did too and send the nurse looking.  Well, yesterdays numbers were 3000!  What he was thinking today's would be, so that is good.  Although high numbers and a small spot don't add up, but for right now, I'm banking on the high numbers.

I go in again on Tuesday for another ultrasound and more bloodwork.  I am assuming I will not hear about todays numbers until then.

Still nervous.  But more optimistic than yesterday.  Scrapping our Saturday plans for Busch Gardens in favor of laying around and keeping our chances as good as possible.  Keep praying for a miracle. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

First - LOVE the new photo at the top!

Second - we, and many others, are praying for you, your baby, and that you will get lots of new friends.

Love you,
Mom

Post a Comment