Saw the dr. yesterday. Feeling lazy so you get bullets:
-hcg from last Tuesday was 19,000
-back to nurse doing US rather than dr.
-not big enough to measure heartrate
-one measurement said 6w5d, one measurement said 6w0d, i was actually 6w2d
-did another hormone level blood check
-said as of Tuesday's results he doesn't want to change any med levels
-will call if he wants to after today
-said will measure heart rate at next appt
-next appt is next Thursday
-put me on restriction, no exercise other than walking, no lifting more than 10lbs, sitting/laying 15 hours of every 24
-I see my regular ob tomorrow
-talking to her/him (whichever I see) about seeing them exclusively from now on
-if so, the specialist would finally refund the $250 in overpayment they've collected from me and are holding hostage
All seems well, but still, trying not to get hopeful or excited until we get farther a long. A heartbeat is a good sign, but we're not out of the woods yet.