Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Great Products

I am SO excited.  Do you remember when I reviewed the Pop-A-Tot when it first came out?  We had the pre-production model, and I loved it.  I am so excited to use it again this holiday season while we are traveling.

Well, I have had the opportunity to do some more reviews.  I have turned down a couple offers from companies and/or products that I didn't think were top notch, but I have two reviews coming up that I am very excited about!!

Stay tuned in the next few weeks for a review of the Sili Squeeze and the new bottle that Similac has made expressly with formula feeding mommies in mind.  I am so excited about both of these products and can't wait to tell you guys all about them.

I also have a possible opportunity coming up.  Its still a secret, but if it happens, it will be HUGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment