Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pregnancy Update Thursday 3-18

Dr. Kemp's office called back today and said my bloodwork came back and was positive and the HCG numbers were in the "normal to low" range but that really the ranges were so huge that specific number didn't matter much.  She said my # was 221.  I asked where that put me date wise, and she said, well it really doesn't do it, specifically, they can vary so much.

When I got home, I looked it up on the internet.  I am 5w3d today and for 5weeks it says that you can have a range from 18-7,084.  So, yup, I'm in that range.  I just have to go back next Wed and have it drawn again and make sure it has gone up. 

The tricare doc has put in my referral, recommending I see Dr. Kemp, but it hasn't gone through yet.  He had to send it to portsmouth so if they accept me there, instead of rejecting me (sending me to civilian) then I have to call this other lady and talk to her about it.  But the good news is that that lady is the one who finally let Lil out of Tricare and to see Dr. Stolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment