Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Richard update Sunday night

There’s like 4 or 5 that have CASS in it, but run different parts of the aircraft. This one runs a lot of odds n ends stuff. We run the most I think here. Theres 12 shops total from what I’m hearing so far. Might be more but shop 12 is the highest Ive heard so far. Things are set up differently on this ship then the other 2

I’m sleeping a little better, might try to get a bit more now at night. I’ve been waking up early to go to breakfast with some of the night check people which is their dinner, but I think I’m going to stop doing that to get a lil extra sleep now. I go to bed at 9:30ish and sleep until 4:30 now so my sleeping schedule is getting fixed now. I might just sleep until 5:30 now tho. I don’t start work until 7, but will need to be getting tools done by 6:30 when I take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment