Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Richard update Monday

Just finished with drill. About 2 hours long. Was fun but am wore out now. There’s a lot more you have to do out here as ships company then All those games I got for out here I’m gonna be lucky to even finish one of them lol Learning a lto about the ship and damage control now, not just what programs are out here and whats available to us. Now its time to crack the books and study.

Drill, just the whole practice if something happened to the ship, constantly being ready for anything to come. I’m part of a damage control locker now to help out if something happened. There’s a lot of positions and a lot to learn about everything. Firefighting, desmoking teams, dewatering team, investigator teams, onseen leaders, pipe patching, hull technicians, and the list just goes on n on. I’ll be cycling through each position as I get my quals. I had fun with it yesterday but they can go on for a long time. They give us situations that we go through and get graded on how well and efficient we do. So that’s what all damage control is, controlling whatever might happen to the ship to keep it afloat and fighting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the emails from Richard. I know he can't email everyone, but it helps to know what is going on, and how to pray for him.

Mom S

Post a Comment