Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Monday, March 1, 2010

So sick.

Yesterday, Sunday, about 3pm I started having a sore throat. It soon swelled up and I lost my voice. About 8 I started having severe joint pain, barely able to move. I had a fever of 102. I went to the dr. this afternoon and turns out I have strep, a double ear infection and mono. Yup, another case of when I do it, I do it good. THIS is when I really wish we lived near family. Lindsey and Brandon did come to the rescue today though and picked up Lillian when they picked up Kylie. Lindsey is taking leave tomorrow and is going to keep both girls until Wednesday morning. I'm already bored out of my mind. Its WAY too quiet here. And there's so much I want to do, especially with a whole kid free day, but I'm not feeling up to doing anything but lay on the couch. This brings back memories of being on bed rest, while R was working nights, and wishing we had a couch instead of a loveseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment