Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wedding pictures

I decided that since I mastered the photo in blog thing I would post some pictures random people took at the wedding festivities, since only the professional ones are up on our photo website. Here are some of my faves....

OK, so I guess I haven't mastered the picture thing yet, seeing as how I have no idea how to flip this. But wow, my hair was really long then. And I still love that shirt... "Just another happy ending". Definintly should have been marketed as a wedding rehearsal shirt rather than some random Old Navy clearance item.
Now of course, since I had a fun shirt, Richard had to try to beat me. Good try buddy.

Is there a more adorable 2 year old?

Excellent bubble skills Matt, but more importantly, what a great shot.
One of my favorite candid shots. I don't remember what it was, but I can tell you it was funny.

Posing professionally by the pond for a picture procured by Penny.

My absolutely stunningly brilliant cake. Absolutely more perfect than I ever thought.

Excellent shot of my light up shoes, Courtney, thanks!

Our "Pottery Barn Signature Photo Mat" all filled up. Good work.

My favorite gift of all.

Brian, Kyle, Me and Richard digging for the last of the Dirt Cake. Possibly one of the best desserts ever.









No comments:

Post a Comment